The following benefits are included with your University Physicians Associates membership:
University Health Link (UHL) a Physician Hospital Organization, (PHO) was created by a joint venture between University Physicians Associates (UPA) and University Health Care System. Through UHL, UPA member physicians participate in a network while maintaining autonomy in practice. Some of the benefits of membership include:
- Participation in over 30 managed care contracts
- Delegated credentialing completing all necessary information and related requirements for over 30 payors
- Provider relations services assisting in contract dispute resolution and recoupment of high dollar claims
- Continuing education opportunities for physicians, practice managers and other medical office personnel
Unviersity Physician Purchasing Co-operative through which member physicians receive negotiated discounts with the following preferred vendors:
- American Systems
- UHCS Printing Services
- Transworld Systems Inc
- Lowcountry Medical Linens
- Lanier Collection Agency
- MAU Workforce Solutions
- Ricoh (fka Lanier)
- Berry Network
- FSI - Forms & Supply, Inc.
- Equitable Payment/Merchant Services
- CIOX Health
- Mahoney & Associates / Casey Barnes OSHA
For information regarding our Patient Satisfaction Survey Program, please contact our office at 706-774-8080.
Click here for Fee Schedules and Contracting on Luviel Health (formally Valence).